Monday 15 September 2014

Self Portrait


In My Media class i was told to create a self portrait on Adobe Illustrator. Firstly I had to take a picture of myself on Photo Booth. 
Afterwards I opened up Adobe Illustrator and created a new document. I place my photograph onto illustrator and began using a tool called the Pen Tool.



This is the pen tool. it is used to create a small line. you place a point on what you want to go around and then you can press a point and move the mouse to bend the line into the way you'd like it.


This is what the pen tool does. The blue line around the drawing is the pen tools net.


This tool is used to add colour, gradient and even give no fill. I used this tool to add colour detail onto my self portrait.


 This was my finished product. My illustrated self portrait. I look very similar to my original photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment