Wednesday 17 September 2014

My Poster Proposal

Amber Garland Poster Proposal


The working title I have chosen to create is a Hybrid genre romance/sad film.
  The medium I shall be producing is going to be a print poster in a portrait fashion. I have chosen to do a poster because they are one of the most popular forms of advertisement.
The intended audience will be people aged 15+. This is because there may be scenes not suitable for younger ages.
The indicated style is light, fluffy, simple and also bright. This is to show that it will be a fluffy romance, but it may also show an element of sadness.
The summary of the content entails a Title, a tagline, and image, a background and a credit bar.

   The size of the poster I am creating is going to be in various sizes like A3, A2 and A4. So that the poster can be hung on large walls, on lamp posts and in Adshells.

No comments:

Post a Comment